Thursday, January 3, 2013

Saveology







I wanted to share with you a site I found that can save you a lot of money. when I found this site I was smiling because for me It's a big deal. I am from central america and I send things to Belize so my sister can sell them for me then I give her a piece of the profit. and in Belize you buy something from here cost 4 times as much.The things I saw on this site still to this day amazes me. It's a membership site. If you want to buy anything you have to be a member but all you have to do is sign up with your email address to buy what they have and you can also become an elite member with benefits such as:

Getting to see what it's like to be an elite memer for 48 hours
Getting $20 in saveology money to buy on the site / get it every month if you stay after 48 hrs
A free $10 itunes giftcard
Extra discounts on already low prices

Being an elite member is good because it only cost $15 a month and you already get it back each month with the $20 saveology money they give you. On top of that you get

50% of movie tickets
$25. to restaurant.com monthly
up to $100 in grocery coupons
6 mp3 music track a month
And a carfax vihicle history report

Trust me you wont regrett it. They also have trips you can take.. Yes vacation trip for much cheaper prices here is one of them :

$1,318 for 7-Night Stay for Two at Occidental Grand Punta Cana All-Inclusive Resort with Ground Transfers ($2,496 Value)


Here are 2 other website where you will enjoy savings on your purchase

    





Here are some coupon links you might find useful... Hopefuly they are not expired y the time you get to them! I will check on them every once in a while to make sure they are still valid!


No comments:

Post a Comment